Engagement Season is Here
Engagement season is here and newly engaged couples everywhere are starting to plan their dream wedding. The holiday season between Thanksgiving and Valentine’s Day is the most common time to pop the question. With all the time off being spent with family and friends, it is a fabulous time to declare your undying love!
Now comes the time to start planning your big day! The HuffPost has put together a great checklist to keep brides on track.
6 Steps to Start the Wedding Planning:
- Pick a Date – Picking a few dates that are special to you will ensure that the venue you are looking for will be available. Being flexible will give you success in booking the perfect venue.
- Budget – You and your fiance will want to sit down put together a budge that you are both comfortable with. Having a specific wedding budget makes it easier to choose vendors, and it can also help determine how much to spend on your honeymoon.
- Hire A Wedding Planner – Even though hiring a planner is an added cost, they often end up saving you money in the long run. And no doubt about it—the right wedding planner can save you time and definitely lower your stress!
- Guest List – When making your guest list, be sure to keep in mind the cost of feeding each person. IF you wouldn’t want to pay $100 for their meal, then don’t invite them to your wedding. Food is a major cost at weddings. Be sure to only invite your favorite people to help you celebrate.
- Photographer – You will need to book your photographer 6 to 13 months in advance.
- Wedding Free Zone – Don’t forget to spend quality time NOT discussing the wedding. As involved as your finance may be in the wedding planning, everyone needs a break from the planning. Remember to take care of your relationship during this time.
Congratulations to all the newly engaged couples! BuySparklers.com is here to provide superior sparklers for your grand wedding exit! Since 2003, we have been a part of thousands of magical weddings and we would be proud to be a part of your event too! Our 2 most popular sparklers are the #36 Inch Gold Wedding Sparkler and the #20 Inch Gold Wedding Sparkler. Not sure which sparkler will work best for your big day? Call Nicole at 888-990-8939 and she will be happy to help!